Boyd Gaming (BYD) Posts Q3 GAAP EPS of $1.40
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Boyd Gaming (NYSE: BYD) reported Q3 EPS of $1.40, which may not compare with the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $531.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $542.66 million.
The Company's third quarter results were favorably impacted by $190.4 million of noncash income tax benefits resulting from the release of a previously recorded deferred tax asset valuation allowance. Third-quarter 2016 results were also impacted by pretax losses of $41.5 million related to the early extinguishments and modification of debt during the quarter. Discontinued operations for third quarter 2016 included a $181.7 million after-tax gain from the previously announced sale of the Company's 50% equity interest in the parent company of Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, which was completed on August 1, 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Boyd Gaming (BYD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- PTC (PTC) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- CVB Financial (CVBF) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!