Boyd Gaming (BYD) Posts Q3 GAAP EPS of $1.40
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Boyd Gaming (NYSE: BYD) reported Q3 EPS of $1.40, which may not compare with the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $531.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $542.66 million.
The Company's third quarter results were favorably impacted by $190.4 million of noncash income tax benefits resulting from the release of a previously recorded deferred tax asset valuation allowance. Third-quarter 2016 results were also impacted by pretax losses of $41.5 million related to the early extinguishments and modification of debt during the quarter. Discontinued operations for third quarter 2016 included a $181.7 million after-tax gain from the previously announced sale of the Company's 50% equity interest in the parent company of Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, which was completed on August 1, 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Boyd Gaming (BYD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!