Box (BOX) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Box (NYSE: BOX) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.14), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.19). Revenue for the quarter came in at $102.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $100.64 million.
Box sees Q4 2017 EPS of ($0.14)-($0.13), versus the consensus of ($0.16). Box sees Q4 2017 revenue of $108-109 million, versus the consensus of $108.8 million.
Box sees FY2017 EPS of ($0.60)-($0.59), versus prior guidance of ($0.69)-($0.67) and the consensus of ($0.68). Box sees FY2017 revenue of $397-398 million, versus prior guidance of $394-396 million and the consensus of $395.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Box (BOX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!