Box (BOX) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Box (NYSE: BOX) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.14), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.19). Revenue for the quarter came in at $102.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $100.64 million.
Box sees Q4 2017 EPS of ($0.14)-($0.13), versus the consensus of ($0.16). Box sees Q4 2017 revenue of $108-109 million, versus the consensus of $108.8 million.
Box sees FY2017 EPS of ($0.60)-($0.59), versus prior guidance of ($0.69)-($0.67) and the consensus of ($0.68). Box sees FY2017 revenue of $397-398 million, versus prior guidance of $394-396 million and the consensus of $395.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Box (BOX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers FY Guidance
- Mitcham Industries (MIND) Misses Q3 EPS by 19c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!