Box (BOX) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, FY EPS Guidance Tops Views
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Box (NYSE: BOX) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.14), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.19). Revenue for the quarter came in at $95.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $94.65 million.
Box sees Q3 2017 EPS of ($0.20)-($0.19), versus the consensus of ($0.21). Box sees Q3 2017 revenue of $100-101 million, versus the consensus of $100.26 million.
Box sees FY2017 EPS of ($0.69)-($0.67), versus the consensus of ($0.76). Box sees FY2017 revenue of $394-396 million, versus the consensus of $393.53 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Box (BOX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Ciena (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!