Box (BOX) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, FY EPS Guidance Tops Views
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Box (NYSE: BOX) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.14), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.19). Revenue for the quarter came in at $95.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $94.65 million.
Box sees Q3 2017 EPS of ($0.20)-($0.19), versus the consensus of ($0.21). Box sees Q3 2017 revenue of $100-101 million, versus the consensus of $100.26 million.
Box sees FY2017 EPS of ($0.69)-($0.67), versus the consensus of ($0.76). Box sees FY2017 revenue of $394-396 million, versus the consensus of $393.53 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Box (BOX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) Reports Inline Q3 EPS; Narrows FY16 Outlook; Approves $30M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!