Bottomline Technologies (EPAY) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c; Approves $60M Stock Buyback Plan
- Futures fall on Trump's protectionist address
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Bottomline Technologies (NASDAQ: EPAY) reported Q4 EPS of $0.37, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $88.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $86.88 million.
The company also announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a share repurchase program of up to $60 million. The program was authorized on July 8, with repurchases to begin on August 30, 2016.
“We believe our stock is an attractive investment opportunity at current levels,” said Rick Booth, Chief Financial Officer. “Our strong balance sheet and predictable cash flow allows us to repurchase shares while continuing to invest in opportunities that will drive long-term growth.”
Stock repurchases may be executed pursuant to trading plans established pursuant to Rule 10b5-1 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and through various means, including, without limitation, open market transactions, privately negotiated transactions or tender offers. The Stock Repurchase Program expires on July 8, 2018 and does not obligate the Company to purchase any shares. The authorization for the Stock Repurchase Program may be terminated, increased or decreased by the Company’s Board of Directors at any time.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bottomline Technologies (EPAY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silgan (SLGN) to Acquire WestRock's (WRK) Specialty Closures and Dispensing Systems Business for $1.03B
- Halliburton warns of weakness in international markets
- Western Digital (WDC) Likely To Produce Q4 Results At High End Of Preannouncement Range - Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!