Bottomline Technologies (EPAY) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Bottomline Technologies (NASDAQ: EPAY) reported Q1 EPS of $0.22, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $83.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $84.38 million.
“Our results in Q1 were a solid step forward and a good start to the fiscal year.” said Rob Eberle, President and CEO of Bottomline Technologies. “Subscription and transaction revenue growth, adjusted EBITDA and core EPS all reflect disciplined execution against our plan. Strategically, we entered into an important new relationship with Mastercard which further validates our status as a leader in business payments. Our continued growth in subscription and transaction revenue gives us visibility to future recurring revenues and confidence that our strategic plan will drive increased shareholder value.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bottomline Technologies (EPAY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Enzo Biochem (ENZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Below Consensus Prelim. Q3 Revenue
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!