Bottomline Technologies (EPAY) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Bottomline Technologies (NASDAQ: EPAY) reported Q1 EPS of $0.22, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $83.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $84.38 million.
“Our results in Q1 were a solid step forward and a good start to the fiscal year.” said Rob Eberle, President and CEO of Bottomline Technologies. “Subscription and transaction revenue growth, adjusted EBITDA and core EPS all reflect disciplined execution against our plan. Strategically, we entered into an important new relationship with Mastercard which further validates our status as a leader in business payments. Our continued growth in subscription and transaction revenue gives us visibility to future recurring revenues and confidence that our strategic plan will drive increased shareholder value.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bottomline Technologies (EPAY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Liberty Tax (TAX) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- IDT Corp. (IDT) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.44
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!