Boston Scientific (BSX) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Modestly Lifts Outlook
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.27, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.11 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.07 billion.
Boston Scientific sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.27-$0.29, versus the consensus of $0.27. Boston Scientific sees Q4 2016 revenue of $2.14-2.19 billion, versus the consensus of $2.15 billion.
Boston Scientific sees FY2016 EPS of $1.09-$1.11, versus prior guidance of $1.07-$1.00 and the consensus of $1.10. Boston Scientific sees FY2016 revenue of $8.335-8.385 billion, versus prior guidance of $8.27-8.37 billion and the consensus of $8.31 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Boston Scientific (BSX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!