Boston Scientific (BSX) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Modestly Lifts Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.27, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.11 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.07 billion.
Boston Scientific sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.27-$0.29, versus the consensus of $0.27. Boston Scientific sees Q4 2016 revenue of $2.14-2.19 billion, versus the consensus of $2.15 billion.
Boston Scientific sees FY2016 EPS of $1.09-$1.11, versus prior guidance of $1.07-$1.00 and the consensus of $1.10. Boston Scientific sees FY2016 revenue of $8.335-8.385 billion, versus prior guidance of $8.27-8.37 billion and the consensus of $8.31 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Boston Scientific (BSX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!