BorgWarner (BWA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Narrows Outlook
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BorgWarner (NYSE: BWA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.78, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.77. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.21 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.18 billion.
BorgWarner sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.82-$0.86, versus the consensus of $1.08.
BorgWarner sees FY2016 EPS of $3.24-$3.28, versus the consensus of $4.37.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on BorgWarner (BWA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- PrivateBancorp (PVTB) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c; Continues to Work Toward CIBC Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!