BorgWarner (BWA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Narrows Outlook
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BorgWarner (NYSE: BWA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.78, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.77. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.21 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.18 billion.
BorgWarner sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.82-$0.86, versus the consensus of $1.08.
BorgWarner sees FY2016 EPS of $3.24-$3.28, versus the consensus of $4.37.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on BorgWarner (BWA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!