Bon-Ton Stores (BONT) Misses Q2 EPS by 20c; Comps Fell 2%
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Bon-Ton Stores (NASDAQ: BONT) reported Q2 EPS of ($1.95), $0.20 worse than the analyst estimate of ($1.75). Revenue for the quarter came in at $542.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $556.96 million.
Comparable store sales decreased 2.0% as compared with the prior year period.
Bon-Ton Stores sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.95)-($1.45), versus the consensus of ($1.51).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bon-Ton Stores (BONT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- ModusLink (MLNK) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.16/Share
- United Natural Foods (UNFI) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Reaffirms FY Guiance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!