Bojangles' (BOJA) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bojangles' (NASDAQ: BOJA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.25, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $133.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $132.59 million.
System-wide comparable restaurant sales increased 0.8% while company-operated comparable restaurant sales decreased 0.2% and franchised comparable restaurant sales increased 1.4%;
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bojangles' (BOJA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Gigamon, Inc. (GIMO) Prelim. Q4 Revenue Falls Short of Consensus
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!