Bojangles' (BOJA) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Reduces FY Guidance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Bojangles' (NASDAQ: BOJA) reported Q2 EPS of $0.27, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $131.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $132.77 million.
Bojangles' sees FY2016 EPS of $0.88-$0.92, versus prior guidance of $0.89-$0.93 and the consensus of $0.90. Bojangles' sees FY2016 revenue of $530-533 million, versus prior guidance of $535-543 million and the consensus of $540.67 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bojangles' (BOJA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Bryn Mawr Bank (BMTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!