Bojangles' (BOJA) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Reduces FY Guidance
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bojangles' (NASDAQ: BOJA) reported Q2 EPS of $0.27, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $131.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $132.77 million.
Bojangles' sees FY2016 EPS of $0.88-$0.92, versus prior guidance of $0.89-$0.93 and the consensus of $0.90. Bojangles' sees FY2016 revenue of $530-533 million, versus prior guidance of $535-543 million and the consensus of $540.67 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bojangles' (BOJA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Light Q4 Revenue Outlook
- BioMarin Pharma (BMRN) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c, Revenue Misses
- Ingram Micro (IM) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!