Boeing (BA) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Boeing (NYSE: BA) reported Q3 EPS of $3.51, $0.89 better than the analyst estimate of $2.62. Revenue for the quarter came in at $23.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $23.64 billion.
Boeing sees FY2016 EPS of $6.80-$7.00, versus prior guidance of $6.10-$6.30 and the consensus of $6.34. Boeing sees FY2016 revenue of $93.5-95.5 billion, versus prior guidance of $93.0-95.0 billion and the consensus of $94.0 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Boeing (BA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!