Boeing (BA) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Boeing (NYSE: BA) reported Q3 EPS of $3.51, $0.89 better than the analyst estimate of $2.62. Revenue for the quarter came in at $23.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $23.64 billion.
Boeing sees FY2016 EPS of $6.80-$7.00, versus prior guidance of $6.10-$6.30 and the consensus of $6.34. Boeing sees FY2016 revenue of $93.5-95.5 billion, versus prior guidance of $93.0-95.0 billion and the consensus of $94.0 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Boeing (BA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
- Advanced Drainage Systems (WMS) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- First Horizon National (FHN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!