Boeing (BA) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Boeing (NYSE: BA) reported Q3 EPS of $3.51, $0.89 better than the analyst estimate of $2.62. Revenue for the quarter came in at $23.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $23.64 billion.
Boeing sees FY2016 EPS of $6.80-$7.00, versus prior guidance of $6.10-$6.30 and the consensus of $6.34. Boeing sees FY2016 revenue of $93.5-95.5 billion, versus prior guidance of $93.0-95.0 billion and the consensus of $94.0 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Boeing (BA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Outpaced; FY16 EPS Outlook Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!