Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c; Comps Fell 4.3%
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Bob Evans Farms (NASDAQ: BOBE) reported Q1 EPS of $0.48, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $306.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $310.92 million.
Bob Evans Restaurants’ Q1 same-store sales decline 4.3 percent, Q2-to-date same-store sales declines through August 29, moderate to -2.0 percent, following hospitality and food quality improvements. Comprehensive menu redesign launches system-wide September 1.
Bob Evans Farms sees FY2017 EPS of $2.05-$2.20, versus the consensus of $2.06.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Raises Outlook
- Changyou.com (CYOU) Tops Q3 EPS by 31c
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!