Blyth, Inc. (BTH) Reports Q3 Earnings of $0.10, Sales Increase 33% Y/Y
- Futures flat as investors await Fed
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides Q1 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Pfizer (PFE) Enters Agreement to Acquire AstraZeneca's (AZN) Small Molecule Anti-Infective Business in ~$1.58B Deal
- 'Voices under the rubble' after quake hits Italy; at least 38 dead
- Oil falls on surprise build in U.S. crude stocks
Blyth, Inc. (NYSE: BTH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.10, versus $0.31 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $220.2 million, versus $165.4 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- eHi Car Services Limited (EHIC) Reports Q2 EPS of RMB0.01
- Costco Wholesale (COST): "Slightly More Cautious" On August Comps - Nomura
- Yintech Investment Holdings Limited (YIN) Reports Q2 EPS of RMB3.50; Guides Q3 Revenue
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!