Blyth, Inc. (BTH) Reports Q3 Earnings of $0.10, Sales Increase 33% Y/Y
- Wall St. declines as earnings take center stage
- After-Hours Movers 7/25: (CLGX) (TXN) (SGY) Higher; (MSTX) (CRME) (SANM) Lower
- The 7 Reasons Behind BGC's Apple (AAPL) Downgrade to Sell
- Marcato Capital Files 13D on Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) Showing New 5.1% Stake
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
Blyth, Inc. (NYSE: BTH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.10, versus $0.31 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $220.2 million, versus $165.4 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 EPS Guidance Tops views
- Auburn National Bancorp (AUBN) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.53
- Crane Co. (CR) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!