Blyth, Inc. (BTH) Reports Q3 Earnings of $0.10, Sales Increase 33% Y/Y
- Wall St. higher as investors await key economic data
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/1: (GIGA) (DHRM) (VHC) Higher; (BBEP) (RPRX) (ICA) Lower
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
- Platt's BlueCrest to Return All Outside Client Money: Will Become Private Investment Partnership
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
Blyth, Inc. (NYSE: BTH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.10, versus $0.31 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $220.2 million, versus $165.4 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mattress Firm (MFRM) Sleepy Deal Offers Near-Term Risk But Long-Term Gains - UBS
- XTL Biopharma (XTLB) Reports Q3 Breakeven Loss
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/1: (MFRM) (PERI) (GWB)/(HFFC) (KMI)/(BIP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!