Blyth, Inc. (BTH) Reports Q3 Earnings of $0.10, Sales Increase 33% Y/Y
- Shire plc (SHPG) Proposes Merger with Baxalta (BXLT)
- Oil edges back up to $50 a barrel from six-month low
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/04: (IPCM) (BLXT) (S) Higher; (TNET) (CGNX) (MDAS) Lower (more...)
- RR Donnelley (RRD) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Plans Separation into Three, Publicly-Traded Companies
- Community Health Systems (CYH) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c, Offers FY Guidance; to Spin-Off 38 Hospitals and Quorum Health Resources
Blyth, Inc. (NYSE: BTH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.10, versus $0.31 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $220.2 million, versus $165.4 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Starwood Property Trust (STWD) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Affirms FY15 Guidance
- Westlake Chemical (WLK) Tops Q2 EPS by 33c
- Steris (STE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Updates FY15 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!