Bluerock Residential Growth REIT (BRG) Tops Q3 FFO Views; Guides Q4 FFO
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT (NYSE: BRG) reported Q3 FFO of $0.21, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $19.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $18.91 million.
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT sees Q4 2016 FFO of $0.31-$0.33, versus the consensus of $0.09.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bluerock Residential Growth REIT (BRG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c