Bluerock Residential Growth REIT (BRG) Tops Q2 AFFO by 10c
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT (NYSE: BRG) reported Q2 AFFO of $0.21, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $18.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $18.08 million.
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT sees Q3 2016 AFFO of $0.08-$0.10, versus the consensus of $0.14.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bluerock Residential Growth REIT (BRG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Civista Bancshares (CIVB) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Acquires 480-Unit Apartment Property in Atlanta, GA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!