Bluerock Residential Growth REIT (BRG) Tops Q2 AFFO by 10c
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT (NYSE: BRG) reported Q2 AFFO of $0.21, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $18.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $18.08 million.
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT sees Q3 2016 AFFO of $0.08-$0.10, versus the consensus of $0.14.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bluerock Residential Growth REIT (BRG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
- Plexus Corp (PLXS) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Guides Relativly In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!