Bluerock Residential Growth REIT (BRG) Tops Q2 AFFO by 10c
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT (NYSE: BRG) reported Q2 AFFO of $0.21, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $18.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $18.08 million.
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT sees Q3 2016 AFFO of $0.08-$0.10, versus the consensus of $0.14.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bluerock Residential Growth REIT (BRG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Boosts Fy16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!