Blueprint Medicines (BPMC) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Blueprint Medicines (NASDAQ: BPMC) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.62), $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.79). Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.16 million versus the consensus estimate of $6.06 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Blueprint Medicines (BPMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light