Blueprint Medicines (BPMC) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Blueprint Medicines (NASDAQ: BPMC) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.70), $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.73). Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.07 million versus the consensus estimate of $4.41 million.
Blueprint Medicines expects that its cash, cash equivalents and investments balance will be at least $120 million at December 31, 2016. Blueprint Medicines expects that its existing cash, cash equivalents and investments will be sufficient to enable it to fund its operating expenses and capital expenditure requirements into early 2018.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Blueprint Medicines (BPMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Misses Q4 EPS by 11c, Offers Outlook
- Eagle Bancorp (EGBN) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!