Bluegreen Corp. (BXG) Swings to Q1 Profit
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review of Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
- Wall St. dips with health, consumer shares; gains for November
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Edge Higher in Oct.; Yuan Added to IMF's SDR; Amazon Shows-off Drone Tech
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/30: (HFFC) (BLOX) (MFRM) Higher; (NQ) (AMSG) (SSH) Lower (more...)
Bluegreen Corp. (NYSE: BXG) reported Q1 EPS of $0.08, versus ($0.25) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $94.19 million, versus $79.58 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NQ Mobile (NQ) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Will Temp. Suspend Providing Revenue Guidance
- Renren (RENN) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.24/ADS
- Höegh LNG Partners (HMLP) Announces Restatement of Certain Financials
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!