Bluegreen Corp. (BXG) Swings to Q1 Profit
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Will Forgive 90% of Clients that Incurred Negative Balances on Swiss Franc Volatility
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 1/28: (ABMD) (FSL) (AAPL) (YHOO) Higher; (NBG) (ETH) (PBR) Lower (more...)
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Will Sell BNS Unit to CommScope (COMM) in $3B Deal
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
Bluegreen Corp. (NYSE: BXG) reported Q1 EPS of $0.08, versus ($0.25) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $94.19 million, versus $79.58 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing (BA) Posts Q4 Core EPS of $2.31; Guides FY15 EPS Below Expectations
- Energizer Holdings (ENR) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c
- Natus Medical (BABY) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Updates FY15 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!