Bluegreen Corp. (BXG) Swings to Q1 Profit
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Bluegreen Corp. (NYSE: BXG) reported Q1 EPS of $0.08, versus ($0.25) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $94.19 million, versus $79.58 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deluxe Corp. (DLX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- HCA Holdings (HCA) Posts Q3 EPS of $1.59; adj.-EBITDA Rose 7.8%
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY): Looking Ahead To Expedition - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!