Bluegreen Corp. (BXG) Swings to Q1 Profit
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Tokyo slide keeps mood downbeat
- Acadia Pharma's (ACAD) NUPLAZID Approved by FDA For Hallucinations and Delusions Associated with Parkinson's
- BCE, Inc. (BCE) to Acquire Manitoba Telecom Services in ~C$3.9B Deal
Bluegreen Corp. (NYSE: BXG) reported Q1 EPS of $0.08, versus ($0.25) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $94.19 million, versus $79.58 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Education Realty Trust (EDR) Tops Q1 FFO by 7c; Updates FY16 OUtlook
- Enbridge Energy Partners (EEP) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
- Franklin Electric (FELE) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!