BlueKnight Energy Partners (BKEP) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.13
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BlueKnight Energy Partners (NASDAQ: BKEP) reported Q3 EPS of $0.13, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $46.94 million versus the consensus estimate of $47.36 million.
Comments from BKEP CEO Mark Hurley:
"We were extremely pleased with our third quarter results. Operating margin, excluding depreciation and amortization increased 16% to $25.8 million for the three months ended September 30, 2016, as compared to $22.3 million for the same quarter in 2015. Adjusted EBITDA and distributable cash flow would have also reflected significant year over year increases if not for approximately $8.3 million of income associated with settlement of litigation that impacted comparable periods in 2015. The increase in operating margin was driven by our asphalt terminalling services segment, which recorded a 23% increase in operating margin due to the acquisition completed earlier in the year, contract escalations and stable customer throughputs. Our crude oil related segments performed in line with the prior year in spite of continuing difficulties in the crude oil production industry."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on BlueKnight Energy Partners (BKEP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Posts Improved Q4 Adjusted Pre-Tax Income
- Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) Offers Q4 Outlook Ahead of Wells Fargo Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!