Blue Nile (NILE) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Blue Nile (NASDAQ: NILE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.18, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $113.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $113.95 million.
Blue Nile sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.11-$0.14, versus the consensus of $0.15. Blue Nile sees Q3 2016 revenue of $107-111 million, versus the consensus of $109.4 million.
Blue Nile sees FY2016 EPS of $0.88-$0.95, versus the consensus of $0.88. Blue Nile sees FY2016 revenue of $465-495 million, versus the consensus of $475.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Blue Nile (NILE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Republic Bancorp (RBCAA) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!