Blue Nile (NILE) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Blue Nile (NASDAQ: NILE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.18, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $113.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $113.95 million.
Blue Nile sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.11-$0.14, versus the consensus of $0.15. Blue Nile sees Q3 2016 revenue of $107-111 million, versus the consensus of $109.4 million.
Blue Nile sees FY2016 EPS of $0.88-$0.95, versus the consensus of $0.88. Blue Nile sees FY2016 revenue of $465-495 million, versus the consensus of $475.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Blue Nile (NILE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!