Blue Nile (NILE) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Blue Nile (NASDAQ: NILE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.18, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $113.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $113.95 million.
Blue Nile sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.11-$0.14, versus the consensus of $0.15. Blue Nile sees Q3 2016 revenue of $107-111 million, versus the consensus of $109.4 million.
Blue Nile sees FY2016 EPS of $0.88-$0.95, versus the consensus of $0.88. Blue Nile sees FY2016 revenue of $465-495 million, versus the consensus of $475.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Blue Nile (NILE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!