Blue Buffalo Pet Products (BUFF) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Updates FY Guidance
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Blue Buffalo Pet Products (NASDAQ: BUFF) reported Q2 EPS of $0.19, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $287 million versus the consensus estimate of $282 million.
Blue Buffalo Pet Products sees FY2016 EPS of $0.74-$0.76, versus the consensus of $0.75. Blue Buffalo Pet Products sees FY2016 revenue of $1.14-1.15 billion, versus the consensus of $1.14 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Blue Buffalo Pet Products (BUFF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kimco Realty (KIM) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c; Updates FY16 FFO Outlook
- Peapack-Gladstone Financial (PGC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!