Blucora, Inc. (BCOR) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Blucora, Inc. (NASDAQ: BCOR) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.24), $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.36). Revenue for the quarter came in at $83.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $78.95 million.
John Clendening, president and chief executive officer of Blucora, noted that “during the third quarter, we continued to execute the strategic initiatives we outlined last quarter, including successfully divesting the Infospace business and continuing to de-lever. We are making strong progress on our transformation strategy as we organize around our new operating model and solidify our position as a technology-enabled financial solutions company,” said Clendening. “We are taking the actions necessary to maximize the performance of our businesses, and are seeing positive results from these efforts. We are committed to investing in our people, our capability, and our technology to enable us to capture the substantial growth opportunities ahead in both the HD Vest and TaxAct businesses,” he explained.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Blucora, Inc. (BCOR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!