Blucora, Inc. (BCOR) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Blucora, Inc. (NASDAQ: BCOR) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.24), $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.36). Revenue for the quarter came in at $83.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $78.95 million.
John Clendening, president and chief executive officer of Blucora, noted that “during the third quarter, we continued to execute the strategic initiatives we outlined last quarter, including successfully divesting the Infospace business and continuing to de-lever. We are making strong progress on our transformation strategy as we organize around our new operating model and solidify our position as a technology-enabled financial solutions company,” said Clendening. “We are taking the actions necessary to maximize the performance of our businesses, and are seeing positive results from these efforts. We are committed to investing in our people, our capability, and our technology to enable us to capture the substantial growth opportunities ahead in both the HD Vest and TaxAct businesses,” he explained.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Blucora, Inc. (BCOR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.09/Share; Comps Fell 5.2%
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!