Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; U.S. Comps Fell 0.7%
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Bloomin' Brands (NASDAQ: BLMN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.20, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.01 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.01 billion.
Third Quarter Comparable Restaurant Sales
THIRTEEN WEEKS ENDED SEPTEMBER 25, 2016
Comparable restaurant sales (stores open 18 months or more) (1) (2):
Carrabba's Italian Grill
Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Outback Steakhouse - Brazil
Comparable restaurant sales exclude the effect of fluctuations in foreign currency rates.
Relocated international restaurants closed more than 30 days and relocated U.S. restaurants closed more than 60 days are excluded from comparable restaurant sales until at least 18 months after reopening.
Bloomin' Brands sees FY2016 EPS of $1.30-$1.35, versus the consensus of $1.34.
Updated 2016 financial outlook as follows:
- U.S. comparable restaurant sales guidance of -1.0% to -1.5%;
- GAAP diluted earnings per share of $0.70 to $0.75 and adjusted diluted earnings per share of $1.30 to $1.35;
- See Fiscal 2016 Financial Outlook later in this release for additional detail.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gigamon, Inc. (GIMO) Prelim. Q4 Revenue Falls Short of Consensus
- Interactive Brokers (IBKR) Misses Q4 EPS by 40c
- Shiloh Industries (SHLO) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.50
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!