Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; U.S. Comps Fell 0.7%
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Bloomin' Brands (NASDAQ: BLMN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.20, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.01 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.01 billion.
Third Quarter Comparable Restaurant Sales
THIRTEEN WEEKS ENDED SEPTEMBER 25, 2016
Comparable restaurant sales (stores open 18 months or more) (1) (2):
Carrabba's Italian Grill
Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Outback Steakhouse - Brazil
Comparable restaurant sales exclude the effect of fluctuations in foreign currency rates.
Relocated international restaurants closed more than 30 days and relocated U.S. restaurants closed more than 60 days are excluded from comparable restaurant sales until at least 18 months after reopening.
Bloomin' Brands sees FY2016 EPS of $1.30-$1.35, versus the consensus of $1.34.
Updated 2016 financial outlook as follows:
- U.S. comparable restaurant sales guidance of -1.0% to -1.5%;
- GAAP diluted earnings per share of $0.70 to $0.75 and adjusted diluted earnings per share of $1.30 to $1.35;
- See Fiscal 2016 Financial Outlook later in this release for additional detail.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Network-1 Technologies (NTIP) Approves Initial 5c Semi-Annual Dividend
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!