Blackstone Mortgage Trust (BXMT) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Blackstone Mortgage Trust (NYSE: BXMT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.71, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.65.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Blackstone Mortgage Trust (BXMT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- IBM (IBM): No Fireworks Needed, Just Evidence of Transition - Drexel Hamilton
- Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Offers FY17 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!