BlackLine (BL) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.05; Guides Q4, FY16
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BlackLine (NASDAQ: BL) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.05), versus ($0.15) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $32.2 million, versus $21.66 million reported last year.
BlackLine sees Q4 2016 EPS of ($0.13)-($0.11). BlackLine sees Q4 2016 revenue of $33-34 million.
BlackLine sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.45)-($0.42). BlackLine sees FY2016 revenue of $120.8-121.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on BlackLine (BL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Ciena (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!