BlackLine (BL) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.05; Guides Q4, FY16
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BlackLine (NASDAQ: BL) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.05), versus ($0.15) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $32.2 million, versus $21.66 million reported last year.
BlackLine sees Q4 2016 EPS of ($0.13)-($0.11). BlackLine sees Q4 2016 revenue of $33-34 million.
BlackLine sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.45)-($0.42). BlackLine sees FY2016 revenue of $120.8-121.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on BlackLine (BL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform