Black Knight Financial Services (BKFS) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Black Knight Financial Services (NYSE: BKFS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.29, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $268.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $261.55 million.
Black Knight Financial Services sees FY2016 EPS of $1.13-$1.15, versus the consensus of $1.15.
- Revenue and Adjusted Revenue growth is expected to be in the range of 9% to 10%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Black Knight Financial Services (BKFS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers FY Guidance
- United Natural Foods (UNFI) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Reaffirms FY Guiance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!