Black Knight Financial Services (BKFS) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Black Knight Financial Services (NYSE: BKFS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.29, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $268.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $261.55 million.
Black Knight Financial Services sees FY2016 EPS of $1.13-$1.15, versus the consensus of $1.15.
- Revenue and Adjusted Revenue growth is expected to be in the range of 9% to 10%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Black Knight Financial Services (BKFS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!