Black Knight Financial Services (BKFS) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Black Knight Financial Services (NYSE: BKFS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.29, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $268.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $261.55 million.
Black Knight Financial Services sees FY2016 EPS of $1.13-$1.15, versus the consensus of $1.15.
- Revenue and Adjusted Revenue growth is expected to be in the range of 9% to 10%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Black Knight Financial Services (BKFS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!