Black Box (BBOX) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Black Box (NASDAQ: BBOX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.31, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $218.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $220.45 million.
"The execution of our business transformation roadmap is on track with the plan we presented in May to first stabilize and then optimize the business,” said E.C. Sykes, President and CEO. “The team over-achieved on cost-control and working capital initiatives, allowing us to meet or exceed these goals and to increase profitability relative to the prior quarter in spite of revenues slightly below our targets. We remain on track to implement our new operating model by the end of Fiscal 2017."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Black Box (BBOX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Guides In-Line
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!