Black Box (BBOX) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Black Box (NASDAQ: BBOX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.31, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $218.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $220.45 million.
"The execution of our business transformation roadmap is on track with the plan we presented in May to first stabilize and then optimize the business,” said E.C. Sykes, President and CEO. “The team over-achieved on cost-control and working capital initiatives, allowing us to meet or exceed these goals and to increase profitability relative to the prior quarter in spite of revenues slightly below our targets. We remain on track to implement our new operating model by the end of Fiscal 2017."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Black Box (BBOX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX): Regardless Of CEO Transition, Multiple Will Contract - Buckingham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!