Biostar Pharma (BSPM) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.12/Share
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil on track for first weekly loss in five weeks on strong dollar
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Biostar Pharma (NASDAQ: BSPM) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.12), versus ($0.22) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $620.1 thousand, versus $14.18 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Biostar Pharma (BSPM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- PayPal (PYPL): Financial Outlook Removes Overhang - Baird
- Penns Woods Bancorp (PWOD) Q3 Profit Slips Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!