Biostage (BSTG) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Biostage (Nasdaq: BSTG) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.17), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.21).
- Cash used in operating activities was $1.5 million in Q2 2016 compared with $2.0 million in Q2 2015.
- Cash on hand June 30, 2016 was $8.1 million, reflecting the proceeds from a $5 million private placement completed mid-May 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Biostage (BSTG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Monster Worldwide (MWW) Posts Surprise Q3 Loss
- ManpowerGroup (MAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!