Biostage (BSTG) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Biostage (Nasdaq: BSTG) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.17), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.21).
- Cash used in operating activities was $1.5 million in Q2 2016 compared with $2.0 million in Q2 2015.
- Cash on hand June 30, 2016 was $8.1 million, reflecting the proceeds from a $5 million private placement completed mid-May 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Biostage (BSTG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Alico (ALCO) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.41/Share
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!