Biostage (BSTG) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Biostage (Nasdaq: BSTG) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.17), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.21).
- Cash used in operating activities was $1.5 million in Q2 2016 compared with $2.0 million in Q2 2015.
- Cash on hand June 30, 2016 was $8.1 million, reflecting the proceeds from a $5 million private placement completed mid-May 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Biostage (BSTG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!