Biogen (BIIB) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Biogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) reported Q3 EPS of $5.19, $0.22 better than the analyst estimate of $4.97. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.96 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.91 billion.
Eloctate revenue $131.8 million, est. $131.2 million.
Alprolix revenue $85.2 million, est. $86.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Biogen (BIIB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!