BioTime (BTX) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.26
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BioTime (NYSE: BTX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.26, versus ($0.12) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.27 million, versus $1.75 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on BioTime (BTX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Patient Cohort Data From BioTime’s OpRegen® Clinical Trial in Dry-AMD to Be Presented at ISOPT Clinical Symposium on December 2, 2016
- Citizens Holding (CIZN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.36
- BioTime (BTX) Announces Presentation of OpRegen Phase 1/2a Data in Dry-AMD at ISOPT Symposium
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!