BioScrip (BIOS) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BioScrip (NASDAQ: BIOS) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.12), $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $224.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $223.26 million.
The Company reconfirms its plan to achieve between $14 million to $17 million in Home Solutions cost synergies over the next 12 to 18 months. Additionally, the Company is in the process of finalizing its evaluation of an incrementally larger amount of additional synergies over and above the $14 million to $17 million of synergies initially identified which we also believe may be achievable as incremental additional cost savings over the next 12 to 18 months.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on BioScrip (BIOS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
- Alico (ALCO) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.41/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!