BioScrip (BIOS) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- S&P, Nasdaq little changed; health stocks weigh on Dow
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Credit Suisse finalizes $5.3 billion mortgage deal with U.S.
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- OneBeacon Insurance Group (OB) to Explore a Sale - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BioScrip (NASDAQ: BIOS) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.12), $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $224.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $223.26 million.
The Company reconfirms its plan to achieve between $14 million to $17 million in Home Solutions cost synergies over the next 12 to 18 months. Additionally, the Company is in the process of finalizing its evaluation of an incrementally larger amount of additional synergies over and above the $14 million to $17 million of synergies initially identified which we also believe may be achievable as incremental additional cost savings over the next 12 to 18 months.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on BioScrip (BIOS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
- Fastenal (FAST) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Hancock Holding (HBHC) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!