BioLife Solutions (BLFS) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
- Wall St. reverses course as discretionary, industrials weigh
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BioLife Solutions (NASDAQ: BLFS) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.11), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter came in at $2 million versus the consensus estimate of $2.01 million.
BioLife Solutions reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on BioLife Solutions (BLFS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Central Pacific Financial (CPF) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Sequans Communications (SQNS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!