BioFuel Energy Corp. (BIOF) Swings to Q4 Loss
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
BioFuel Energy Corp. (Nasdaq: BIOF) reported Q4 loss of $0.04, versus $0.21 last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $141.38 million versus the consensus estimate of $97.49 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Parker-Hannifin (PH) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC): Raising PT to $86 - Needham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!