BioFuel Energy Corp. (BIOF) Swings to Q4 Loss
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Apple (AAPL) CEO Cook: 'I'm Proud to Be Gay'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/29: (PDII) (LAKE) (TTWO) (V) Higher; (GLUU) (AFOP) (WTW) (TRLA) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) Tops Q3 EPS Views
- Apple (AAPL) Smartphone Shipments Rose 16.1% in Q3; Xiaomi Breaks into Top Five - IDC (GOOG) (MSFT)
BioFuel Energy Corp. (Nasdaq: BIOF) reported Q4 loss of $0.04, versus $0.21 last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $141.38 million versus the consensus estimate of $97.49 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MSCI, Inc. (MSCI) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Reaffirms Guidance
- Government Properties Income Trust (GOV) Misses Q3 FFO by 1c
- New York Times Co. (NYT) Improves Q3 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!