BioFuel Energy Corp. (BIOF) Swings to Q4 Loss
- Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg, Wife to Gift 99% of Shares to New Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Market Wrap: Zuckerberg Plans Large Stock Donation; Auto Sales Edge Higher in Nov.; BlueCrest to go Private
- Wall St. gains with healthcare, upbeat auto sales
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
- After-Hours Movers 12/01: (ONDK) (APIC) (ASNA) Higher; (OGXI) (POWL) (BOBE) Lower (more...)
BioFuel Energy Corp. (Nasdaq: BIOF) reported Q4 loss of $0.04, versus $0.21 last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $141.38 million versus the consensus estimate of $97.49 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ooma (OOMA) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides Q4 Light of Expectations
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Maintains FY16 EPS Guidance
- Powell Industries (POWL) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c, Guides FY16 Well Below Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!