BioBlast Pharma (ORPN) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.28/Share
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BioBlast Pharma (NASDAQ: ORPN) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.28), versus ($0.25) reported last year.
Cash, cash equivalents and short-term bank deposits as of September 30, 2016, were $12.9 million, compared to $15.7 million as of June 30, 2016, primarily reflecting the Company’s third quarter operating expenditures. The Company expects to have at the end of 2016 between $8 to $9 million in cash, cash equivalents and short-term bank deposits.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on BioBlast Pharma (ORPN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Old National Bancorp (ONB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- First Hawaiian (FHB) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.40
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!