Bio-Techne (TECH) Misses Q4 EPS by 4c
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bio-Techne (NASDAQ: TECH) reported Q4 EPS of $0.92, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.96. Revenue for the quarter came in at $134.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $129.23 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bio-Techne (TECH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Salisbury Bancorp (SAL) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.70
- Peapack-Gladstone Financial (PGC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- CTS Corp. (CTS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides FY16
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!