Bio-Reference Laboratories (BRLI) Tops Q1 Views
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
Bio-Reference Laboratories (NASDAQ: BRLI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.28, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $121.66 million versus the consensus estimate of $119.12 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Bio-Reference Laboratories (BRLI) Two-Notches to Underperform (Earlier)
- BioReference Laboratories, Inc. Reports Record Quarterly Revenues and Patient Volumes for Third Quarter FY2014
- Coty, Inc. (COTY) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!