Bio-Reference Laboratories (BRLI) Tops Q1 Views
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Reports 4.8 Log10 Reduction With ACH-3422
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), Caesars Acquisition (CACQ) Enter Merger Agreement
- The Carlyle Group (CG), Warburg Pincus to Acquire DBRS
- China Mobile's (CHL) Strong 4G Adoption Bodes Well for Apple (AAPL), Stifel Comments
Bio-Reference Laboratories (NASDAQ: BRLI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.28, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $121.66 million versus the consensus estimate of $119.12 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bio-Reference Labs (BRLI) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Cintas Corp. (CTAS) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c, Raises FY15 EPS Guidance
- Bioanalytical Systems (BASI) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.02/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!