Bio-Rad Labs (BIO) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Bio-Rad Labs (NYSE: BIO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.62, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.51. Revenue for the quarter came in at $508.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $480.6 million.
"We are pleased with a strong sales performance in the third quarter, in particular, our life science business, with nearly 20 percent currency-neutral growth," said Norman Schwartz, Bio-Rad President and Chief Executive Officer. "Continued investments in our operations have affected profitability for the first nine months of the year, but these investments are necessary to support our growth."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bio-Rad Labs (BIO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
- Five Below (FIVE): One of the Best Growth Stories in Retail - Guggenheim
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!