Bio-Rad Labs (BIO) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Bio-Rad Labs (NYSE: BIO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.62, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.51. Revenue for the quarter came in at $508.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $480.6 million.
"We are pleased with a strong sales performance in the third quarter, in particular, our life science business, with nearly 20 percent currency-neutral growth," said Norman Schwartz, Bio-Rad President and Chief Executive Officer. "Continued investments in our operations have affected profitability for the first nine months of the year, but these investments are necessary to support our growth."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bio-Rad Labs (BIO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!