Bio-Path Holdings (BPTH) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street rally continues as laggards advance
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Bio-Path Holdings (NASDAQ: BPTH) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.02), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.01).
As of September 30, 2016, the Company had cash of $11.3 million, compared to $8.9 million at December 31, 2015. Net cash used in operating activities for the nine months ended June 30, 2016 was $6.5 million compared to $4.0 million for the comparable period in 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bio-Path Holdings (BPTH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.09/Share; Comps Fell 5.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!