Bio-Path Holdings (BPTH) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Bio-Path Holdings (NASDAQ: BPTH) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.02), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.01).
As of September 30, 2016, the Company had cash of $11.3 million, compared to $8.9 million at December 31, 2015. Net cash used in operating activities for the nine months ended June 30, 2016 was $6.5 million compared to $4.0 million for the comparable period in 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bio-Path Holdings (BPTH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Carolina Financial (CARO) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!