Big Lots (BIG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.52; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Big Lots (NYSE: BIG) reported Q2 EPS of $0.52, versus $0.41 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.2 billion, versus $1.21 billion reported last year.
Comps rose 0.3 percent.
Big Lots sees Q316 EPS of ($0.04) - $0.01, versus the consensus of ($0.01).
The retailer sees Q416 EPS of $2.18 - $2.23 and comps flattish to up 2 percent.
Big Lots also expects FY16 EPS of $3.45 - $3.55, versus the consensus of $3.47.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Big Lots (BIG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Taseko Mines (TGB) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c