Big Lots (BIG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.52; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Big Lots (NYSE: BIG) reported Q2 EPS of $0.52, versus $0.41 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.2 billion, versus $1.21 billion reported last year.
Comps rose 0.3 percent.
Big Lots sees Q316 EPS of ($0.04) - $0.01, versus the consensus of ($0.01).
The retailer sees Q416 EPS of $2.18 - $2.23 and comps flattish to up 2 percent.
Big Lots also expects FY16 EPS of $3.45 - $3.55, versus the consensus of $3.47.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Big Lots (BIG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Raises Outlook
- Bank of Hawaii (BOH) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- PetMed Express (PETS) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!