Big Lots (BIG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.52; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Big Lots (NYSE: BIG) reported Q2 EPS of $0.52, versus $0.41 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.2 billion, versus $1.21 billion reported last year.
Comps rose 0.3 percent.
Big Lots sees Q316 EPS of ($0.04) - $0.01, versus the consensus of ($0.01).
The retailer sees Q416 EPS of $2.18 - $2.23 and comps flattish to up 2 percent.
Big Lots also expects FY16 EPS of $3.45 - $3.55, versus the consensus of $3.47.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Big Lots (BIG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Citizens Holding (CIZN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.36
- TrustCo Bank (TRST) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!