Big Lots (BIG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.52; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Big Lots (NYSE: BIG) reported Q2 EPS of $0.52, versus $0.41 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.2 billion, versus $1.21 billion reported last year.
Comps rose 0.3 percent.
Big Lots sees Q316 EPS of ($0.04) - $0.01, versus the consensus of ($0.01).
The retailer sees Q416 EPS of $2.18 - $2.23 and comps flattish to up 2 percent.
Big Lots also expects FY16 EPS of $3.45 - $3.55, versus the consensus of $3.47.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Big Lots (BIG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Names Interim CFO
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!