Benihana Inc. (BNHN) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.05, Sales Fall Inline
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Benihana Inc. (NASDAQ: BNHN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.05, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $76.24 million versus the consensus estimate of $76.15 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Layne Christensen Co (LAYN) Posts Wider-than-Expected Q3 Loss
- Lentuo International (LAS) Swings to Q3 Profit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!