Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Benchmark Electronics (NYSE: BHE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.36, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $574 million versus the consensus estimate of $584.17 million.
Benchmark Electronics sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.39-$0.43, versus the consensus of $0.41. Benchmark Electronics sees Q4 2016 revenue of $590-610 million, versus the consensus of $608 million.
"In the September quarter, we made good progress on working capital management, reducing our cash conversion cycle by three days and generating $70M of operating cash flow. We modestly expanded operating margins on a sequential basis and delivered on our published guidance. However, the lack of sustained revenue growth continues to be a challenge and a critical focus area for the organization going forward," said Paul Tufano, Benchmark's President and CEO.
Mr. Tufano added, "Since being named Benchmark's CEO four weeks ago, I have traveled to a number of our sites and visited with a variety of customers. I am excited by the capabilities that we possess, the strength of our customer relationships and the commitment of our people. As we look forward, we are defining a clear strategy to accelerate long-term revenue growth aligned to an optimized global footprint that leverages our core strengths in design, electronics manufacturing, and precision technologies to add significant value for our customers and shareholders."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!