Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Benchmark Electronics (NYSE: BHE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.36, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $574 million versus the consensus estimate of $584.17 million.
Benchmark Electronics sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.39-$0.43, versus the consensus of $0.41. Benchmark Electronics sees Q4 2016 revenue of $590-610 million, versus the consensus of $608 million.
"In the September quarter, we made good progress on working capital management, reducing our cash conversion cycle by three days and generating $70M of operating cash flow. We modestly expanded operating margins on a sequential basis and delivered on our published guidance. However, the lack of sustained revenue growth continues to be a challenge and a critical focus area for the organization going forward," said Paul Tufano, Benchmark's President and CEO.
Mr. Tufano added, "Since being named Benchmark's CEO four weeks ago, I have traveled to a number of our sites and visited with a variety of customers. I am excited by the capabilities that we possess, the strength of our customer relationships and the commitment of our people. As we look forward, we are defining a clear strategy to accelerate long-term revenue growth aligned to an optimized global footprint that leverages our core strengths in design, electronics manufacturing, and precision technologies to add significant value for our customers and shareholders."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
- Dollar General (DG) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Light of Views; Sees FY16 EPS at Low-End of Growth Outlook
- MeetMe (MEET) Announces Strong CPM Data for November 2016; Reaffirms Q4, FY16 Outlook