Bemis (BMS) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides a Touch Below the Street
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bemis (NYSE: BMS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.75, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.75. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.03 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.06 billion.
Bemis sees FY2016 EPS of $2.65-$2.70, versus the consensus of $2.72.
“Our key financial metrics improved this quarter,” said William F. Austen, Bemis Company's President and Chief Executive Officer. “Adjusted EPS increased nearly 12 percent over the prior year. We increased operating margins and delivered our highest total company EBITDA since 2014. Cash from operations improved sequentially, in line with our plan.” Austen continued, “We still have room for improvement. In our U.S. business, we planned for volume growth but disappointed ourselves with flat unit volumes this quarter. In our Global business, we continue to work on improving operational efficiencies at our expanded Oshkosh healthcare packaging facility and on executing our restructuring program in Latin America.” Austen further commented, “I remain confident in the long-term health of our business and remain committed to creating long-term shareholder value.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bemis (BMS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Bancshares (HOMB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- WNS Holdings (WNS) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, FY17 Guides Higher
- PPG Industries (PPG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!