Belden (BDC) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides Q4, Updates FY16 Outlook
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Belden (NYSE: BDC) reported Q3 EPS of $1.29, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $601.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $606.66 million.
Belden sees Q4 2016 EPS of $1.36-$1.46, versus the consensus of $1.44. Belden sees Q4 2016 revenue of $604-624 million, versus the consensus of $619.1 million.
Belden sees FY2016 EPS of $5.20-$5.30, versus prior guidance of $5.15-$5.35 and the consensus of $5.24. Belden sees FY2016 revenue of $2.348-2.368 billion, versus prior guidance of $2.348-2.378 billion and the consensus of $2.37 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Belden (BDC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- Fulton Financial (FULT) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!