BeiGene (BGNE) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BeiGene (NASDAQ: BGNE) reported Q3 EPS of ($1.08), $0.26 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.82).
Cash, Cash Equivalents, and Short-term Investments were $203.62 million as of September 30, 2016, compared to $100.49 million as of December 31, 2015. The increase reflects net initial public offering (IPO) proceeds received in the first quarter of 2016, partially offset by cash used in operating activities for the nine months ended September 30, 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on BeiGene (BGNE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Plexus Corp (PLXS) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Guides Relativly In-Line
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesEarnings, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!