Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c; Comps Lighter than Expected
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ: BBBY) reported Q2 EPS of $1.11, in-line with the analyst estimate of $1.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.99 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.05 billion.
Comps fell 1.2 percent versus expectations of a 0.4 percent gain.
Bed Bath & Beyond sees FY2016 EPS of $4.50-$5.00, versus the consensus of $4.83.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Outpaced; FY16 EPS Outlook Below Views
- Dollar General (DG) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Light of Views; Sees FY16 EPS at Low-End of Growth Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!