Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c; Comps Lighter than Expected
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ: BBBY) reported Q2 EPS of $1.11, in-line with the analyst estimate of $1.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.99 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.05 billion.
Comps fell 1.2 percent versus expectations of a 0.4 percent gain.
Bed Bath & Beyond sees FY2016 EPS of $4.50-$5.00, versus the consensus of $4.83.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Raises Outlook
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Boise Cascade (BCC) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Updates Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!