Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c; Comps Lighter than Expected
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ: BBBY) reported Q2 EPS of $1.11, in-line with the analyst estimate of $1.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.99 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.05 billion.
Comps fell 1.2 percent versus expectations of a 0.4 percent gain.
Bed Bath & Beyond sees FY2016 EPS of $4.50-$5.00, versus the consensus of $4.83.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Morgan Stanley Finds Amazon (AMZN) on Top Following Home Furnishing Survey - (WMT) (BBBY) (HOME) (TCS) (PIR)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!