Beasley Broadcasting Group (BBGI) Reports Q2 Earnings of $0.12, Revenues Rose 2.3% Y/Y
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Promotes Steve Mollenkopf to CEO
- Sands (LVS) Scraps $30B Spanish Project as Negotiations Fall Apart
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
Beasley Broadcasting Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: BBGI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.12, versus $0.09 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.5 million, versus $24.9 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Outlook
- Mens Wearhouse (MW) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues In-Line FY13 EPS Outlook
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Posts Q2 Loss of 31c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!