Bats Global Market (BATS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Bats Global Market (BATS: BATS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.36, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $108.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $106.2 million.
“The third quarter was strong for Bats and our shareholders, highlighted by the announcement with CBOE Holdings. We expect this transaction, once complete, to move the combined company into new asset classes, products and geographies, all powered by Bats market-leading proprietary technology,” said CEO Chris Concannon. “Operationally, it was business as usual during the quarter as we continued to grow organic net revenue† and adjusted earnings†, driven by continued growth in non-transaction revenues and increased U.S. Options market share.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bats Global Market (BATS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!