Barracuda Networks (CUDA) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Barracuda Networks (NYSE: CUDA) reported Q2 EPS of $0.21, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $87.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $85.27 million.
"In the second quarter, we are pleased with our financial results, and continue to execute on our strategy to position Barracuda as the clear choice to help customers protect their email, networks, applications and data across diverse and distributed deployments. Our total revenue grew 12% year-over-year, gross billings reached $100.3 million and our non-GAAP earnings per share more than doubled year-over-year to reach $0.21 per share," said BJ Jenkins, president and CEO. "We continue to innovate and bring new solutions to market that fortify the security fabric across public, private and hybrid cloud deployments and can be centrally managed from a single pane of glass. We believe Barracuda is well positioned to build on our momentum and be a market leader in our targeted focus areas as customers look to adopt new application and network deployment models and move workloads to the cloud."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Barracuda Networks (CUDA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Tops Q4 EPS by 15c; Guides Below the Street
- Popular (BPOP) Posts Q4 Loss of $0.06/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!