Barracuda Networks (CUDA) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Barracuda Networks (NYSE: CUDA) reported Q2 EPS of $0.21, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $87.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $85.27 million.
"In the second quarter, we are pleased with our financial results, and continue to execute on our strategy to position Barracuda as the clear choice to help customers protect their email, networks, applications and data across diverse and distributed deployments. Our total revenue grew 12% year-over-year, gross billings reached $100.3 million and our non-GAAP earnings per share more than doubled year-over-year to reach $0.21 per share," said BJ Jenkins, president and CEO. "We continue to innovate and bring new solutions to market that fortify the security fabric across public, private and hybrid cloud deployments and can be centrally managed from a single pane of glass. We believe Barracuda is well positioned to build on our momentum and be a market leader in our targeted focus areas as customers look to adopt new application and network deployment models and move workloads to the cloud."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Barracuda Networks (CUDA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- NV5 Global (NVEE) Announces Acquisition of CivilSource
- United Natural Foods (UNFI) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Reaffirms FY Guiance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!