Barnes & Noble (BKS) Q4 Adj-Loss of 98c/Share
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
Barnes & Noble (NYSE: BKS) reported a Q4 adjusted loss of 98 cents per share. The company had a 10 cent charge during the quarter.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barnes & Noble (BKS) Moves Higher as Chairman Riggio Books Loss on Large Sale
- Barnes & Noble and Microsoft Announce Exclusive NOOK® for Windows 8.1 Offer: Customers in Spain Get Free NOOK Books® and Magazines with Download of NOOK App for Windows 8.1
- Joy Global, Inc. (JOY) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Light FY14 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!